Saturday, April 3, 2010

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

There.  That about sums up my attitude on life. At least this very second.

I can't lose the weight. I just can't.  I swear to the heavens that if I drop below 260, I am going to party.

I've been walking the last few days.  About a mile a day.  half mile in the morning, half mile in the evening.  I do 20 minutes on the bike every night, and I've been doing crunches every other night, just about 50-60 of them.  I do work with the weights with both arms, I've even been adding more exercises.

Some nights, I also do the Leslie Sansome walking too.  I did a mile and half the other night with her.  I even bought a second DVD of hers to use downstairs. 

I'm eating better, i'm eating smaller portions and I'm ingesting more protein and vegetables than before, and STILL I can't get below 260.

The last three weeks, I've been sitting at 262.  Granted, I've been doing this heavy regimen on myself for only the last week. But, I will see what happens by next friday.  If I still havent' lost significant weight, I think I'm about to just give up.

no.  I can't give up.  The next step is to go to a gym, where I can find professionals to help me.  There's Exreme Fitness in town, as well as Curves.  Curves I have to pay membership fees, whereas Extreme is monthly.  But, Curves is more likely to have other fat people, whereas everytime i go by Extreme, I see people in there that don't look like they need it.


So, realizing that I might be gaining muscle and losing inches, but still not losing weight, I decided to get my measurements done. So here we go, god these are scary

Bust: 48" (121.9 cm)
Waist: 43" (109.2 cm)
Hips: 58" (147.3 cm)


I will do measurements again next week on friday as well as weighing.  If the measurements have gone down, but the weight has stayed steady, then I might be mollified. 

Also, I don't know if I'm doing these crunches right.  I mean, They hurt a bit when I do them, under the ribs, but i don't hurt too bad right now, not like I did the first night that I did them.  or the second night. What if I'm doing all of this and I'm actually doing them wrong?  What if that's why I can't lose the weight?

ugh, doubts and drama in my life.  I think it might be bed time. 

I will look into new running shoes soon.  Or walking shoes.

Also, yoga.  I would love some opinions on Yoga, or other calming stretchy things, like tai Chi or something. 

or comments on this thing at all.  so I know I'm not just writing for myself and Sami to read. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I may have mentioned before but here goes again....Netflix has TONS of different kind of workout videos...so you could get a couple different yoga, belly dancing, martial arts, dance, Biggest Looser, (Carmen Elektra) striptease, etc. and try them out and find out what you really like to do or do a bunch of different ones. I like to mix mine up...not right now while I'm pregnant but in a few short weeks when the little one pops out! =) Also, I like Fitness and Shape magazine because they offer little workouts you can do that include pictures and levels (beginner, intermediate, etc.)...plus they are really cheap ($10/yr.) and you can do it all in your own home if your like me and really don't want other people to see you working out!

    ReplyDelete