Thursday, March 18, 2010

Danger Ahead

Fine.

I will admit that i have fallen off the wagon hard core. 

Mostly because I was sick all last weekend and the weather has had me down in the dumps.  However!  This will change!  The sun has been out and shining, the weather has been absolutely fantastic.  The dog and I went out and played today, and while I'm working all day tomorrow (which is enough of a workout on it's own) I am not working on Friday.  So.  I will get onto the bicycle!  I will ride around the neighborhood on the bicycle.  I will not fall off the bicycle.


Also, a HS f friend Lindsay wants to take me roller skating on sunday.  Now, I don'tknow if I've mentioned this here or not, but I do not know how to roller skate.  I just don't.  I learned how to do it on carpet, but anybody can do it on carpet. Lindsay wants to take me skating and show me how.  She's been going skating the last few weekends or something with her son and she's lost quite a bit of weight.  So, maybe I will finally learn how to roller skate.

maybe I can learn how to roller skate before going to kiwiland.  And then the kiwi and I can go skating around everywhere as opposed to biking around. 

Also, I picked up some glucosamine & chondrointin with MSM pills today.  2 pills a day. And these are MASSIVE pills!  Another thing, does anybody have any ideas on whether or not multivitamins can make you sick?  I had one this morning after eating and it was like my stomach turned into sewage or something. uggh.  Didn't vomit but felt like I was going to.

Alright.  So that's all the excitement from me.  I'll check in on friday with a funny story about me falling off the bike (I'm sure) and then on Sunday to say whether I learned to skate or if I fell down and broke my ankle/tailbone/everything just by trying to get wheels on my feet.

You never know. It could happen.

1 comment:

  1. I tend to get nauseous that way with larger pills especially, or ones that take awhile to dissolve.

    Hope you had fun skating.

    ReplyDelete