Friday, February 12, 2010

Day Eight

Current Weight: 262.2
Previous Weight: 264
Goal Weight: 170
Current Date: 2/12/2010
Goal Date: 2/12/2011

Breakfast/Lunch: 3/4 cup tomato rice soup; 11 Sociables crackers
Snack: 1 peach
Dinner; leftover spaghetti squash; olive oil; mushrooms; tomato

Exercise:  I'm hoping to keep it up to around the 30 minute mark total for the day.  Also more reps with the hand weights.

General:  I want to be able to go running.  I never thought I'd say that, but I do.  Of course, I need to find myself the appropriate clothing to do all of this stuff in.  Something tells me that my walmart bra-built-in tank tops and my pajama pants are not the ideal clothing to be exercising in.  But Can only do so much with limited funds.  And I know I'm going to need proper shoes. But luckily, there is the Nike outlet nearby so that shouldn't be a problem.   

According to the scale, I have lost a total of one pound in the last week. Not bad.  Slow and steady. But losing 52 pounds in a year is just not what I want.  I want more.  So I'm going to start to get a bit more aggressive with this, I think.  More bike rides.  Turn on the Wii. And, I think I might go get myself a cardio dvd.  Something fairly slow going to start, but that I can kick up and move faster the further along I go. 

Been wondering about yoga.  some people have told me that it helps with stretching and flexibility.  I'm wondering if that is the case, and if so, should I do some?  Or wait until I actually have things to be flexible with.  I can feel the arms getting stronger.  The reps are getting a little easier to do.  I wish I knew where my 5lb weights were.  They're around here somewhere.  Both 5 and 10 lbs.  So that I can get all kinds of resistance.

Oh! I've been able to click the resistance on the bicycle up one more notch!  It's hell on my knees, but I can still keep going.  It might be a slightly slower pace, but I can keep going.  And that's what's important, right?  To just keep going. 

I need to get into the crunches thing.  And some pushups.  But mostly the crunches.  I am worried about losing all of this weight from all over but still having this stomach.  I mean, I'm always (more than likely) going to have a bit of a gut, but I want that gut to be as small as possible.

Alright, enough time spent wasting on the computer.  Let's get something done!

No comments:

Post a Comment