Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day Five

Current Weight: 266 lbs
Goal Weight: 170 lbs
Current Date: 2/9/2010
Goal Date: 2/12/2011

Breakfast: Carnation Instant Breakfast
Snack: 1/2 cup Edamame
Lunch: 11 Wheat Thins crackers
Dinner: Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Sausage
Dessert: Spiced Acorn Squash

Exercise: 
15 minutes on stationary bicycle.
Free weights

If I have to deal with more snow... At least shoveling is good cardio exercise.  I am really hoping that my knees will stop hurting.  Cause just wow, it hurts. Alot.  But that's what they make bengay and icy hot for.  And I have the new icy hot roller ball thing.

I keep telling myself that once I lose the weight, the arthritis and the aches will feel better, if not go away a little bit.  At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

I've noticed that some people are putting pictures up, but I don't have the energy to do that just yet.

Also, I've seen Andrea with the larabars.  I want to try them, but with my allergies to walnuts and pecans I need to be careful with the snack bars and things like that to eat.  If they have walnut flour or such, then I can't eat them.

Will need to do some research, but I've got plenty of cereal and things.  And almonds. And some cheese.

But now, to go make the squash.  I'm considering cooking up the spaghetti squash for myself tonight instead of the noodles.

It just makes this whole dieting thing much more difficult when I have to worry and concentrate on how to feed the rest of the family and they're all picky.  But that's just another obstacle to overcome.  Which I can do.

I can do anything.  I just need to keep focused.

1 comment:

  1. I checked out my Larabars. A few have walnuts in them, and the ones that don't say "may contain nut pieces or shells". So I guess they're a no-go for you.

    So is it true that the roof collapsed at Walmart?

    ReplyDelete