Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fourteen & Fifteen

Forget structure.

It was a good weekend for me (two days off from work in a row counts as a weekend!).  I did not all that much this weekend though.  Ate better, watching portions and calories, I've discovered that what I thought was being pretty balanced at about 1600-1800 calories was actually only around 900-1000.  Oops!  So I have to eat more.

Feels odd to eat more food in order to lose weight, but hey.  I'm getting better at the calorie counting.  Thursday,  spent the better part of forty-five minutes total on the bike, amazing what a little sexual frustration can do for a person's want to exercise. 

Remember that I bought those two DVDs for exercising? Well,I tried the Leslie Sansome walking one.  I can handle it, kinda, so long as I have her on mute.  I'm sure that I'm missing important details and safety tips, but I just can not stand her voice! It's like listening to a hyperactive Alvin mating with Richard Simmons and living in Beverly Hills.  Painful.

Have not yet put in the Jenny Craig one.  My biggest problem is, once again, the lack of proper clothing.  I should probably head over to Fashion Bug tomorrow and see if they have anything for me.  But doing the exercises in a pair of jeans is just too constricting, and sweatpants are just too.... cumbersome.  So I need to find the right clothing to do this in.

So, the big news! 

Current weight: 260.8
Previous weight: 262.4
Goal weight: 170
Current Date: 2/20/2010
Goal date: 2/12/2011


So, extrapolating things out, I have realized that if I keep losing 2 lbs a week, then by the time my goal date comes around, I will have lost 100lbs.  Which puts me right on track with my goals! That is also healthy weight loss.  I'd like to try and get it up to about 3lbs/week if I can, but I will be quite content with the 2lb/week.  Quite content indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment