Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day Seven

Current Weight: 264
Previous Weight: 265.2
Goal Weight: 170
Current Date: 2/11/2010
Goal Date: 2/12/2010

Exercise: So far, 15 minutes on the bike and some arm reps with the weights. Oh, and half an hour shovelling snow and ice. Turn up to 35 minutes on the bike.  More arm reps with the weights.  Using 8lbs weights. 

Breakfast/Lunch: 1/2 cup spaghetti squash, 4 chunks of sausage, tomato sauce
Snacks: none
Dinner: Chicken, rice, mushrooms, green beans

General: The Sun is out! It's Out! It's Out!  Hooray Hooray the sun is out!  I got to go outside! I shovelled!  It felt fantastic to be outside in the sun and the blowing wind (yes, that was nice. Hush) and doing work.  Even if it was shovelling, it felt great tobe outside and doing something.

Going to let my food settle into my stomach a little and then i'll get back onto the bicycle.  I upped the resistance setting on it today and it's still feeling a bit easier than it was a few days ago.  And my knee, while hurting, isn't hurting as badly as it could be.  I take these as all good signs.

Now, if I can just get myself settled into a slightly smaller eating routine. Granted, I'm consuming a lot less than the 2k calories/day that I think I should be on.  I'm probably getting less than 18k too. But I know I can do better with the portion control.

I just hate the thought of using measuring cups to determine what I eat. That reminds me of my grandmother and her weight watchers and that never ever worked for her.  Ever.

But I'll figure something out, I'm sure.

Just gotta keep going.  Just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment