Monday, February 8, 2010

Day Four

Current Weight: 266 lbs
Previous Weight: 263.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 170 lbs
Weight Change: +3.2lbs

Exercise:
Shoveling the driveway and walkway of snow yesterday. 
15 minutes on bike yesterday
30 minutes on bike today
Weights tonight

Breakfast yesterday: Bowl of Cereal
Breakfast today:  3 cherry blintzes
Lunch Yesterday: Nothing
Lunch Today: Nothing
Snacks Yesterday: Ohgod I don't want to think about it.
Snack Today: 1/2 cup shelled edamame, lightly salted
Dinner Yesterday: Meatloaf; rice, yellow squash
Dinner Today: Chicken teriyaki stirfry; rice

General: Ugggggh.  This is why I want the damned ovaries removed.  I start my period, I gain three pounds.  Please, somebody tell me that this is normal and it's not just a sign that this is a failure before it begins.

On the other hand, Mom being snowed in makes her want to bake.  So we've been baking.  Gingerbread, Shoo-Fly Pie, Sugar-free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Splenda and Molasses, ohgodgross), and then Chocolate Toffee Chip cookies.  

So it hasn't really been a red-letter weekend for Diet.

But, I have been exercising, so maybe it's just muscle mass?

The official Total doesn't go on the graph until Friday, so I have some time.


Also, Fuck snow.  I wanna go for a bike ride.  And Work's been closed.  Yes.  Walmart has been closed.  For three days.  My poor paycheck.  Sigh. This is just not ok.  I been home with my parents all day, all weekend.  And while mom and I have gotten lots done (we hung up a lot of artwork in the new backroom today, stuff shes been wanting to do for years), I'm ready to go back to work.

Alright, gotta finish up dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment