Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day Two

Current Weight: 263.2
Goal Weight: 170
Goal Date: 2/12/11

Breakfast: Special K with Craisins; Earl Grey Tea with milk and honey
Snack: 11 Wheat thins with cream cheese
Lunch: Garden Vegetable Soup
Snack: 1oz garden herb Almonds; diced peaches
Dinner: Unknown at the moment
Snack: Multigrain Tostitos and guacamole

Exercise:

Aiming for 45 minutes on the bike for today.
More reps with the weights.  They're 8lb weights and just a little heavy for me at the moment.  But I figure that a little on the heavy side is better than too light.  If they're too light, then I'm not actually exercising. 

Goals for Today:

To not have to go outside for any reason.  At all.  And to get some work done on my GAN (Great American Novel).  Since it's the only thing that I can even come close to thinking of wanting to do with my life.  I just need to lay down the groundwork.


Side note:  how do I get this thing to stop autosaving every ten seconds.  grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment