Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day Nine

Current Weight: 262.0
Previous Weight 262.2
Current Date: 2/13/2010
Goal Date: 2/12/2010

Exercise: 15 minutes on the bike.  Arm reps. Work. Uggh work.

Breakfast: Slice of challah
Snack: None
Lunch:None
Snack: none
Dinner: leftover Seafood alfredo

General:  Victory! Found some larabars at work! As well as some Luna, Clifbar, and others.

Larabar: 2 Cashew Cookies; 1 peanut butter cookie
Luna: Chocolate peppermint Stick
Clifbar: Chocolate Chip
Soyjoy: Berry
Kashi: Chocolate Almond Toffee

I have no idea if I will like these.  Or if they will do me any good.  But it can't hurt to try.  I've checked the ingredients on all of them, and i'm not allergic to anything in them. Now we'll have to see whether or not I can handle actually eating them.  If I can make it through eating them without gagging or thinking that I'm eating sawdust, then we will be good.

Bought some exercise dvds today too.  Leslie Sansome's Walk at Home and Valerie Bertinelli's Jenny Craig "Losing It".  I'll try them out and let you know what I think.  If I can make these things work for me a bit better, than maybe a gym membership isn't necessary.  I just have to hope that I don't injure myself without having somebody to watch over me.

Work is back into session, ugh.  So now the real challenge comes into play.  Can I stick with the eating plans I have while at work?  Honestly, I think it will be easier.  I get breaks every 2 hours, good time for snacks.

Ahwell, life is as life is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment