Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day Six

Current Weight: 265.2
Previous Weight: 266
Goal Weight: 170
Current Date: 2/10/2010
Goal Date: 2/12/2011

Exercise:
Arm reps with the weights.
10 minutes on the bike. so far. Total of 25 minutes on the bike

Breakfast: Sleeping
Snack: sleeping
Lunch:  Half of the leftover stirfry from the other night. Chicken, rice, snowpeas, red peppers (capsicum), and brocolli
Snack: Nothing
Dinner: Matzah Ball Soup

General; ARGGHHHH!!!  Snow!  I just want to go outside!  Seriously, I will go out and shovel the damned driveway.  Just STOP SNOWING!!  I have never wanted toget out of the house and do exercise or go for a walk or a bike ride more than I do right now.

We have house guests, the little boy my mom takes care of and his sister are here, as a precaution because the last storm knocked out their power, and the car battery was running kinda low.  It's interesting having a 4 year old in the house.  And watching my parents interact with her.  Mom's bothered me for years about grandchildren.  And I kept saying 'yeah yeah yeah'. But I didn't realise just how much my father wants a grandchild.  He's having so much fun with her, he really does want grandchildren.  I guess I should really step on it, huh?

Nah, It'll take time.

So, Kiwi update!

He's passed through his oral defense, now he gets to go and fix the msitakes that they found, resubmit it, and then he will be a PhD Grad! Hooray!  Now he needs to find a job.  And I need to get my passport situation straightened out. And then find out what visa to go under, which would be the best course of action in order to get me down there.

So now, I need to work on my motivational images.  I have to find a dress that I want to wear for when I lose the weight.  And print a picture of that and put it up on the wall of my poster.  I also need to take my 'fat picture' so that I can see my progress.

On to the staring out the window and willing the white to all just go away.

I though I left Mud Season back up in Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment